Friday, April 8, 2011

IPL Fantasy Team on Cricinfo

Well the world cup is over and the IPL is here. Never too early for a good cricket tournament even if it's just T20. Give me the IPL over the pointless Aus v Bangladesh 3 match ODI series any day of the week.

As much as I would love to own an IPL team there is a serious issue of not having enough cash stopping me. So I did the next best thing make a fantasy team on the cricinfo website along with a couple of other mates to see who comes out trumps once the dust has settled on this years IPL.

Anyhow I support the Delhi Daredevils they are after all my home team, though I don't see how such an inexperienced side will actually beat the experience of the MI or the CSK outfits.

Bad start by my fantasy team to the IPL T20 game. Thank you Gautam Gambhir for coming in at number 6 for a start and then conveniently running like a headless chicken and getting out.

Hope today the team fares better, have Dilshan, Kohli, Hodge, Zaheer and Chahar in action today.

Leave a message if anyone else reading this is playing the game. Also let me know if you would like to join my league.

Cheers


No comments: